Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun Fact, Day 1

Okay beautiful readers, life is good!  Not only are you getting a blog two days in a row, but I'm trying a week long blog experiment that promises blogs for the next 7 days straight!!!!!!

I am going to post a fun fact about each day for the next week. And believe me, you won't want to miss any of these, they will be doozies!!

Fun fact #1. I woke up this morning and checked the time and got super excited because I thought I had actually slept until 6.30. But, then I realized that day light savings time had started. Sigh, I actually woke up at 5.30 achieving exactly 7 hours and 30 minutes of sleep, just like EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. All the sleep articles suggest that 7 - 9 is a good amount of sleep, but seem to lean heavily toward the over 8 side of that coin. What I want to know is HOW THE HECK DOES ONE DO THAT!  Except for the occasional night when I cannot sleep, 7.5 is exactly what my brain determines is appropriate. Every. Single. Night.

Happy Day Light Savings. In honor of the event, a little Otto and Daisy sun cuteness from yesterday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw Otto the Alien! I miss him!

Anonymous said...

awwww! Otto the Alien, I miss him!