Thursday, January 14, 2010

Turbo Charged

Imagine this flashing and changing continually!

A few month ago, I wrote a 'guilty pleasure' blog about brickbreaker. I played it on my blackberry. It was a nice happy game. As I mentioned in my blog, I used it to lull myself to sleep before naps. It had a nice soporific quality. Well, I finally got my iphone! ( I'm not going to blog about that now, but I will mention it's about the coolest thing ever.) And, one of the first things I did was download a brickbreak 'app'. (iphones are all about apps, or applications - ie cool things you can do on your phone). The iphone has Brickbreaker 3D. WOAH. This game is intense. There are flashing colors and lights and changing colors and flashing lights and everything happens really quickly. There is also brickbreaker revolution 3D that is level changing, so you don't just finish one level, but you move back and forth between multiple levels. I might explain it more fully, but I'm not sure I knew what the heck was going on most of the time. Phew.

There are warnings every time you start a game that the game can produce epileptic seizures in some people. And frankly, I'm not sure why I didn't get a seizure. I did my normal thing of playing to induce a nap. And then when I tried to nap my brain was just zipping and there were white lights flashing through my brain. I felt like adrenaline was pumping through my body. Ah, for the sweet simpler days. How do the kids do it? That was 20 minutes of playing. What would hours of this thing do to you?

No comments: