Monday, April 9, 2012

A picture is worth 1000 words.

Well, since I seem to be incapable of a written blog, I thought we would go with a new approach and try pictures for a bit. For the next couple weeks I am going to try to post regular and, hopefully, entertaining pictures. Think of me as the Pinterest of bloggers. (And I will do my very best to not make this a mere extravaganza of Otto/Daisy cuteness.) So, without further ado, my first picture:

 
This business opened along my commute to work recently. At first I thought this was merely an advertisement, but it seems this actually depicts the name of the business. It seems to me they are trying to capitalize on all that is trendy at the moment. The name is a take off on the book, now movie, eat pray love. And both spinning and heated yoga are all the rage. The three seem to me a rather strange combination. Next thing you know they will be throwing Crossfit into the mix.

No comments: