Monday, January 12, 2009

General Malaise

Daisy's bored.


Otto's bored.


How quickly the wonder and excitement of the new year fades, and suddenly it's just any old year. I had plans to blog every day in January, but I think I'm just feeling too blah. I'm not depressed, just not excited by much of anything at the moment. The weather is just depressing. My work is a stressful mess that leaves me dreading returning on a daily basis. And aside from crossfit, there isn't much going on (yes, crossfit is my excitement). So I don't have a lot to say short of bitching and moaning about the weather and work - something I have bored you all with lately.

With luck there will soon be some major excitement, or at least a funny story or cool picture I can share. Keep your fingers crossed. In the meantime you can call me or shoot me a funny email and pull me out of this apathy!

No comments: