Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Cloud


This picture is in my cloud.

If you've been looking at the sky you may have noticed one more cloud. Well, at least in Seattle (from what I understand the rest of the country may be cloud free). But us, lots of clouds. And now, one more.

My last blog detailed the events of the week. The events that were necessitated by purchasing a new phone. It made me consider all the data I use daily and how fragile it is. A system upgrade, a computer crash, or a bus running over my phone and I could lose it all. So now, not only do I have everything backed up on an external hard drive, but I also have my very own cloud. I can keep anything in my cloud and access it from any where at any time. Of course, at the moment I only have this stupid picture, but I am sure momentarily my cloud will be filled with vital data!

And then it will get hacked.

I'll put this in my cloud too, it will be important to access in an emergency.


No comments: