Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Love Myspace.

My job allows me to regularly (and legitimately) cruise myspace. I am alternatively shocked and awed by some of the damage people allow to hang out in public - hanging one's undies on the line is nothing compared to some of the gems one finds on myspace.

I ran across this the other day

I'M 2 FUCKIN SEXY 2 B WORRIED ABOUT UR ASS..

It was the display name for someone's profile. Clearly, she and some boy had a falling out and she needed the world to know, well, that she was much too much to be spending any time moping over his sorry ole ass.

I personally think it's a fine sentiment. There has definitely been a boy or two I could have shared just such a thought with this very year. Though, perhaps I would do so a little more privately and a little more subtly.

No comments: