Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Testing

This is not a fascinating post as much as a chance to play with a new photo app I got. I don't necessarily like it very much. Also, a way to post beautiful pictures of flowers!  All spring it is all I can do not to take a picture of each and every flower I encounter. I am always amazing by the beauty and the array of color. I think each spring I am surprised!

Lilac on the left!


Tulip perfection (though the photo taking leaves something to be desired)


These are the same flowers a week apart!

Spurge/spurge and tulips!

Anyhow, like I said playing with a picture App. It didn't give me an option to move the pictures around in the frame, so frequently the best part of the picture was left out. But, it is be fun to play with....... I may get a comic book app, which would certainly make my blogs extra fun - tune it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You've made my week!