Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!!

Whoa.. Yes, this is two blogs in one day, but I just realized yesterday was THE FOURTH ANNIVERSARY OF MY BLOG.  Happy Anniversary to me, my blog and all my tens of wonderful followers. It's been a long, strange trip. Well, not so much. The real question, of course, is when do I become one of those bloggers who gets to quit my job and live off my blog and dazzling personality? 

In honor of the event, Daisy and Otto threw me a party. It was raucous. I took a couple pictures.

Enjoy and thanks for all the support.

This is as raucous as Otto gets when it's 95 degrees outside, no matter how exciting the event!

Daisy joins in the fun.

This was when the party really started!
And I realize this much excitement was probably enough for one day, but when it wears off, stop by and read the other blog from today, about my new sleep app!

No comments: