Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's True

It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's True.

So yesterday I learned that everyone may not be as fascinated with my hedge project as I am. How is that possible?? (okay, I knew that, I was just ignoring it) But I also learned that I have a very young reader of which I was unaware. A reader who gets tired of the same old snail and the same old hedge. So, in honor, of my new found fan club amongst the younger crowd, I thought I'd post a few pictures of True from this summer on the North Cascade Trip.

It seems True does some great animal impressions. You've already seen True as a bird, or maybe superman. But, that pales in comparison to his penguin imitation.

A little costume help from mom.

Ready, set....... wait, i just want to stand here and look extra cute.

Go penguins go!

Oops, distraction.

Well, dad's got it anyhow.

1 comment:

erbeck family said...

true likes the blog a lot and he wants me to write that he really loves his daddy (it's always all about daddy). true now says goodnight daddy (he's not quite catching on to the comment thing).