Saturday, April 11, 2009

All About Daisy

Me pretending cats like to cuddle.

Poor Daisy is the overlooked member of my little family*. She rarely makes the blog. When I run into friends, they frequently ask after Otto, but rarely after Daisy. I don't even talk about her much. Honest, I'm not a cat person, I got her because getting a new dog seemed stupid. But she's a good cat. She tries to play with Otto. When I'm sleeping or watching a movie she's right there. Not in an obnoxious cat kind of a way, just in a solid warm slightly purring body next to me kind of a way. When I go work in the yard, she hangs out and keeps an eye on me. She's very loyal. Really, one couldn't ask for a better cat.

So for today's blog I thought it could be all about Daisy. Here are some pictures of Daisy's latest obsession, my bathroom sink. Every time I'm in the bathroom she runs in there and jumps on the sink. She likes it if I turn the water on just a little bit so she can play. Okay, she's a cat, she's a little weird.

*My sister might argue that Sebastian is the most over looked member of my family, that that's a different story.

If I sit here long enough, she'll turn it on.

Okay, still waiting, maybe if I watch it, it will go on.

Whoo hoo I'm jumping for joy, but I must play it cool and hang back, in that cat way.





You know Roberta, this camera thing is just a bit undignified, don'tcha think?

No comments: